Through many years of experience and the involvement of Daw-Trans in management process improvements, we are consistently able to increase our service quality levels and customer satisfaction.
However, it should be remembered that company operations mean much more than just quality aspects, but also areas associated with meeting of environmental, administrative, safety, OHS and other requirements, which also influence effectiveness and professionalism of a logistic operator.
Our operations are dedicated to the implementation of our pro-quality policy. The priorities of Daw-Trans are:
- A constant increase in service quality and an extension to the service range to satisfy the expectations of our customers to the fullest extent
- An efficient implementation of the world’s newest solutions to increase the rendered services quality (confirmed with certificates)
- To influence quality at all stages of service delivery
- A philosophy of flexibility in working with our customers and business partners
- Improving employees’ and partners awareness and competences through regular training sessions and development of a quality policy based on the highest standards
As a part of the Daw-Trans Development Programme we implemented the system based on ISO 9001. This completed several years of implementation of the plan for transformation of the Daw-Trans Company into an important entity in the TSL sector, operating on a basis of the latest standards and modern solutions.
Advantages of the ISO certificate
- Ensuring the repeatability of high service quality and to standardise the operations
- A deliberate improvement in our own operations
- The opportunity to offer services to companies that require the ISO certificate
- Preventing errors and complaints
- A formal confirmation of the highest service quality, especially for foreign companies
As a part of the Daw-Trans Development Programme we implemented the Internal Control System, offering new opportunities to our Customers.
Advantages of the WSK certificate
- Reliability on the DU or ML goods forwarding/transport market
- Opportunity to offer transport and forwarding to DU or ML manufacturing companies
- The knowledge of international trade safety procedures
- Presence as a substitute exporter for customers without the WSK certificate
SQAS means transparent information for companies, demonstrating that Daw-Trans, as a forwarding customer, meets the international safety standards for employees, transported goods, people and the environment.
Advantages of the SQAS certificate
- Allowing to minimise the risk by selecting the right carrier, which is Daw-Tran, the SQAS is an indicator of reliable information that has been verified by specialists
- Increased safety of chemical goods transport
- Minimised accidents during order completion